We identified a need to:
1) Provide premium quality food at low cost & delivered
2) Poverty effects various aspects of nearly 30% of Aberdeen population. (Includes Food/Fuel/Energy/Travel)
3) A flexible low cost creative space for artisans and artists.
4) Venue for amateur musicians to showcase their talent. We support the undiscovered musician.
5) Themed events embracing the cultural diversity of Aberdeen. Especially in view of the successful Syrian event and the Ceilidhs in Aberdeen.
6) We are non partisan, apolitical, inclusive regardless of age, colour, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status with generosity and mutual respect.
There is always a genesis and ours began with a room full of like minded creatives, coming together one evening on Union St, Aberdeen.